"I spent my life folded between the pages of books." -Tahereh Mafi

Some of my reviews are normal non-spoilery reviews. But some of reviews contain lots and lots of spoilers to help you (and me!) remember what happened when the next book in the series finally comes out. Both review types are clearly marked.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Charity Raffle - Win a Kindle!!



Hey everyone! In September, I’m doing a 30 mile hike in 1 day to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive systems of approximately 30,000 children and adults in the United States. Research and are supported by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation are making a huge difference in extending and improving the quality of life for those with CF. However, we continue to lose at least one precious life to CF each day.

To raise money to support this amazing foundation, I’m raffling off a (gently used) kindle!! This is a basic, last generation kindle (non-touchscreen with the buttons on the side) – it works perfectly! Each $5 donation gets you one entry. You can donate here: http://fightcf.cff.org/goto/loyet When you donate, just put “kindle” in the personal note section so I know that the donation is a raffle entry. Winner will be chosen on August 10 at noon! Thanks and good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment