"I spent my life folded between the pages of books." -Tahereh Mafi

Some of my reviews are normal non-spoilery reviews. But some of reviews contain lots and lots of spoilers to help you (and me!) remember what happened when the next book in the series finally comes out. Both review types are clearly marked.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson



This review is spoiler free!!



3/5 stars










This wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I really just feel indifferent about it. I feel indifferent about all the characters. I feel indifferent about the plot. 
After Andrew's family dies at the hospital following a car accident, he stays at the hospital because he doesn't want to deal with real life. He gets involved in many of the lives of the staff and patients. But I found most of the characters and their stories boring. And predictable. 




It's not that I hated the main character but I just didn't really care what happened to him. I didn't really care about any of the characters. There was just nothing here that grabbed me. At all. There's nothing bad here though, so that's the good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment